Atopic dermatitis, also called eczema, is a chronic inflammatory skin condition. The most common symptom is patches of very itchy dry skin. These patches of skin may also be red, rough, and/or thickened. In severe cases the skin may crack and bleed. If you have mild to moderate atopic dermatitis, consider participating in a study!
We are looking for participants who:
– Have atopic dermatitis (eczema)
– Are otherwise in good health.
– Are 18 and older.
– Are willing to stay overnight on 4 separate visits.
– Are willing to wear an ECG monitor for extended periods of time.
– Are comfortable with blood draws.
There will be 15 visits over the span of 52 weeks. Participants will receive study related care from a
board-certified dermatologist and will be compensated up to $3,625.
Need more information before you sign up? Find out what to expect from the screening process and as a participant in our study or call 512-349-0500512-349-0500.
Know someone who might be interested in this study? Click here to refer a friend and you could earn $250 if they are enrolled!